We’re Ready for 2021 Orders!
Are you interested in supporting the project at your KOA campground, RV dealership, or store? We would love to have you on board!
Being familiar with the KOA system, you may be familiar with Care Camps and their mission to send kids affected by childhood cancer to specialized summer camp giving them the opportunity to just be kids. It is the goal of this project “For the Love of Kids & Camping” to help increase awareness of Care Camps among campers nationwide.
We aim to provide an avenue for campers to tangibly participate in the Care Camps mission with these commemorative prints, notecards, playing cards and stickers that not only serve as a memento from vacation, but also a physical reminder of the Care Camps cause.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- 100% of the Profits from the sale of these prints, notecards, playing cards and stickers will be donated to Care Camps.
- These prints are not meant to be a money-maker for the retailers, however, we understand the need to make money in your store. Here’s how it works:
- Prints are sold in cases of 24 (ready to be individually sold), each print costs $20. We recommend a resale value of between $20.00 – $24.95.
- Notecards are sold per case with 20 boxes (ready to be individually sold), each box has 10 cards for $9. We recommend a resale value of between $9.00 – $12.95.
- Playing Cards are sold in cases of 24 decks, each deck costs $7.50. We recommend a resale value of between $7.50 – $9.95.
- Stickers are sold in quantities of 20, each sticker costs $2.50. We recommend a resale value of between $2.50 – $3.00.
- We will supply the displays at no charge – we simply ask that these are only used as part of the “For the Love of Kids & Camping” project and are not repurposed for other displays in your store.
Poster displays are available at no cost with the purchase of 24 prints. These displays are to be used only for the promotion of the For the Love of Kids & Camping Project.
Option 1: Full Floor Display with Inventory
This display will take up approximately 2 square feet of floor space. This display features a full size 22″ x 28″ print and will have a box for the 24 tubed prints to fit directly below the display.
Option 2: Wall Display with In-Store Inventory
This display will feature a full size 22″ x 28″ print. While this doesn’t take up any floor space, it does require the purchase of inventory. This will be a 16″ x 16″ box of 24 tubes for behind the counter (or alternative storage) inventory.
Take a Closer Look!
Not Quite Ready to Make the Commitment?
We would love to keep the conversation going! Send us your questions and comments to email@example.com.